Prior to service commencement with HomeCare+, and on an ongoing basis, clients are encouraged to participate in the development of their own individualised plan of support. This plan takes into consideration their personal needs and preferences, culture, lifestyle and environment. This means a Support Worker’s support is provided in a manner that best suits the client, their lifestyle, goals and aspirations.
HomeCare+’s professional and dedicated team maintain regular service reviews to ensure that services change according to each individual’s changing circumstances.
The services provided by HomeCare+ include the provision of personal care support and assistance with activities of daily living. This includes training of Support Workers in accordance with Direct Health Support of People with a Disability Guidelines.
Competency Based Assessment of Support Workers for invasive procedures is conducted in accordance with the Nurses Act and NBSA guidelines for clients requiring health care by HomeCare+ Registered Nurses.
HomeCare+ is a provider of Government and Self-Funded Services.
HomeCare+ provides a range of flexible and innovative services to suit your individual needs. These include:
- Personal care (may include assistance with domestic tasks including meal preparation, cleaning, light gardening and basic home maintenance)
- Health support, including medication administration and invasive procedures
- 24 Hour Emergency Response Service
- Pre and post hospital admission support
- In home, centre based and community respite options
- Assistance with Domestic Tasks, including meal preparation, cleaning, light gardening and basic home maintenance
- Support to access community services and activities
- Day Activity, Recreation and School Holiday Programs
HomeCare+ Offices in Mount Gambier and Berri also have an extensive range of Personal Care, mobility and lifestyle products.
The range of flexible, individual disability support services which HomeCare+ provides is not limited to Paraplegic and Tetraplegic clients. Disability support services are provided to people with a range of disabilities. This includes physical and neurological disabilities, Acquired Brain Injury, the aged, and any person who requires assistance in their home to enable them to maintain their independence.